[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, September 8, 2008

Of different sorts

Now playing: Vampire Weekend - A-Punk

It's depressing to think that I don't bother myself updating this blog. If you could call it update at least, because updating would mean something before this was up-to-date. But sadly, this would actually be the foremost inarticulate post here.

Oh wells. Get it on.
I had this sudden urge to watch Honey And Clover, but Veoh isn't available in Malaysia. Youtube has it too, but the subs are in Spanish. I know, I know. WTF right? Spaniards watch Jap dramas? I never expected that. Cows jumping? Of course! But Spaniards and Jdramas? W-hoa.
So. I ended up not watching Honey And Clover. I'm not gonna lie when I say I really miss it. Coem to think of it, I haven't let my eyes to a good dose of Jdramas since the start of this year. Guess I've been French-ing a lot. Lolz at that.

Sighs. I hate Veoh. *snarls*

Right. I'm off to watch No Country For Old Men..
Bye, loves

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 7:49 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!