[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, October 13, 2008

...I need to get shot right now

To substantiate how much of an idiot I am, I'll show you what I do online instead of study for major public exams, which might I add, are tomorrow.
I.. look for hardcore slashfics link and link and link and link to some random definition on Uncyclopedia

You And Music

According to Fall Out Boy, you're just the girl all the boys want to dance with (and I'm just a boy who's had too many chances) ;

Fall Out Boy also says: "I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive; now I only waste it dreaming of you" ;

Fall Out Boy also wants to make you bend and break and make the good times roll, in case God
doesn't show;

Bend her, break her, any way you need her, all Shirley Manson wants is you;

The Beatles can confirm that she loves you (yeah yeah yeah);

Also, they want to know why you said goodbye ( when I said hello!);

The Foo Fighters are walking after you;

Dave Grohl will walk after you if you walk out on him;

The Unseen are so sick of you;

Senses Fail is going to teach teach you what it's like to be used;

The Outfield don't wanna lose your love tonight;

You are all that Radiohead needs, all they neeeed ;

All U2 wants is you.

Enrique Iglesias says you can run, you can hide, but you can't escape his love;

Chris Martin wrote a song for you and it was all yellow;

James Blunt thinks you're beautiful because he saw your face in a crowded place;

Ayreon's heart belongs to you, but she was lonely and her need for passion grew;

You can't touch MC Hammer...but you want to;

Green Day hopes you'll have the time out your life. Speaking of Green Day, they want to know: "Who the hell are you and tell me what I am, and what's my master plan?".

Go figure. 'You' was under the Scientology portal >.>

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 8:18 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!