[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
Friday, October 17, 2008
You can't spell slaughter without laughter
Getting high to: The Verve - Love is Noise
I love The Verve's new album, Forth. I can't find it anywhere here, but if I do, it's a sure buy. Then again, nothing beats Urban Hymns right??
Ever heard of Bittersweet Symphony? Beautiful, ain't it?
Right. So PMR is over and now I need to make up a list of things I have to do. There's a ton of things I wanna do, and I don't want them to collide with each other here and there.
Stuff I must do:
1. For very conspicuous reasons, I
- Buy new video games
- Sell all my Form3 books
- Go out with 'la people'
- Clean up bedroom *glares*
- Burn Sims2 for Annahh
- Find next year tuition for BM, Add Maths, and almost everything else.
- Get deskmate a DRESS! Or a ring as she prefers.
- Get Flakie ghei pants to wear to Genting
- BUY VIVA LA VIDA OR DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS
- Watch Scheinder's List all over again.
want NEED more video games. Mine are all, DEAD. Even the original ones, shocker.
I'm not sure about this, but do games become damaged if they haven't been played for an exhaustively long time? At least half of mine are spoilt are the only way now is to buy new ones...And well, when I mean half, it usually adds up to be about 30 games.
Dammit. I suppose I'll just buy 15 games instead. Preferably before the Genting trip, because Shan, Anna, Andrina, and Sonia [I think] and I are going to be busy kicking each others cyber arses at night. After our rosary, of course =P
Shan, can't wait to kick your arse in Pro Street!
2.Because.. I can't possibly stuff them to my cousins as they would be 15 only in 2011 and thesyllabus would've changed by then, see..I've got a sizable [Read= Ginormous] amount of books lying around in my room, most of which are still halfway-through or fully undone, and I dreadfully need to get rid of them. My room looks like the aftereffects of some kinda nerds-on-crack party. BOOKS EVERYFREAKINWHERE.
3.Wardrobe is made up of a clash of too small and out of style and just plain fugly. Nuff' said.
4. We need bonding time, people~ *grins* Haven't went out properly for months with you peepz.
5. Like I'm doing now lah.
6. Refer to #2
7.Well, that's the least I can do for her before she gets shipped off to Melbourne. =]]
8.*horrorstricken face* Very, very true.
9. Since I'm going to Bali somewhere in November. [Hopefully no stupid relative of mine meets with an accident and causes my trip to get cancelled >=\ ].. I wanna get my dear-deskmate-but-maybe-not-for-forever a dress or a ring. Depending on what she wants.. Tell me kay?
10. It's a mutual thing. Lolz. I WANT THE ONE IN REJECT!
11. BECAUSE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE HAS NO MROE WORDS TO DECRIBE MY UNDYING LOVE FOR THEM.
12......I like Oscar winning movies.
And that's done for.
Right..And as for the post title, it's actually a band's name. Or a song name. Blahhh. I forgot.
Finally getting high to: Epik High - Fly
Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 4:45 PM
0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!