[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I DIED

Screwed my brains with: The Academy Is... - Black Mamba

This isn't Plurk. But still, I need a place to say :


I EFFING LOVE 90210~

&&

Navid and Silver [the two at far right] are so swooning hot
.
Okay, not really...But still, they're the two most interesting characters by far. And they have impeccable fashion sense to match it.
Ethan and Naomi....are there. They're just, there.

The original one was uber cool, but the new spin-off....it's just so FRICKING EPIC.
*spazzflaildieshappily*

JiaYun, I doubt you're reading this. But YOU MUST GO WATCH IT!!
Right this moment, I feel like all those bimboish, WHEEEE-I'm-retarded type of fangirls.
But nevermind, we all have those moments, don't we?
Labeling me a hypocrite would be very suitable, considering I seem to despise bimbo-fangirls but right now, I am one. Minus the excessive camwhoring and weirded-out English. I speak write perfect English, thank you very much.

There is a problem though.
-The show isn't very long. It clocked in at 40 minutes. It started at 9 but ended at 9.40.
Either that or the commercials are beginning to be exceedingly short.
- The acting, isn't all that good. Too unnatural, too exaggerated. Well actually, only a few of them are.

Whatever the problems, 90210 in my opinion is still pretty cool. But not as cool as Gossip Girl though.
Which reminds me, I need to go catch up on season2, I left off at episode6.

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 12:15 AM

2 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!