[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake...SHAKE IT!

Now playing: Metro Station - Shake It

OFFICIAL THEME SONG FOR GENTING : METRO STATION - SHAKE IT


And because I'm awesome, I'mma post the vid up here.



Lolz. We chose that because well, during every ride, everything was shaking. Or something like that, I don't recall.
So, I can't really remember anything right now, in fact, every time I close my eyes I feel like I'm on Corkscrew all over again. I'll chronicle everything down.

Friday.
Went to school with all that luggage. 3 bags to be exact. School happened. Nasyid competition BLAH. At about 12, Joan came and hurriedly grabbed Jill away. Turns out Jill can't go for the trip, I won't say why. SORRY BABE! I MISSED YOU LIKE HELL. Anyway, after school, Yann, Kah Sin and I walked to Yann's grandma's [who isn't racist or senile lol] place. Had a bath and went back to school before 1.30. Bus moved at 1.50/Idek and I sat next to Anna. But for the most part, we didn't sit at our seat, we were in front.
Anyway, we reached Genting. Cable car was all lolz. Anna....is afraid of heights. And blood. And she screams like a girl a lot. A LOT. We [Kris, Anna, Yann, Sonia. Shannon, Andrina and I] kept on singing Shake It which if I'm not mistaken led us to choosing it as the theme song. Reached the place, blah, hotel formalities what-ev...Shopped around, ate dinner [which was exceptionally expensive]..Went to sleep late, d'oi.

Saturday.
Best day of em all! We [as in me, Kris, Anna, Sonia, Andrina, Fiona, Chui, May, Cay] tried all the rides. We were the first ones at Flying Coaster [which has been the best ride SO FAR]. :D
Anyway, it was so fricking scary because we were forced to hold on to two tiny and not to mention slippery bars whilst being caged up and flying 50 feet above the ground. Oh right, there were 720degree turns at a few points. What really scared me was the part where my hands accidentally slipped of the bar. I got so bloody scared coz' I felt my back slamming the metal cage that time. What if it was loose, and I ended up flying midair?
*shudders*...
I wanted to try Space Shot but Kris and I didn't coz' we were afraid that we'd end up dying when we reach the top because it was misty and we both have asthma. At least, I still do. :\
Saddening.
There was the go-kart thing but I didn't go. I figured I'd accompany Fi with the bag-holding thing. Anyways, Kristagail Lim was complaining so much after it thanks to some lala bitches who were camwhoring when they were supposed to be driving (-__-). Kinda loltastic if you were right there to watch her rant.
It started to rain after a while. Anna and Andrina were at Space Shot when it was raining so Kris, Sonia and I decided to run off to the shade where I inadvertently dropped Andrina's phone and cracked her screen. -_- I'm an idiot, I know, so stfu now.
After that, I think we went back home to the room. Ate dinner, well actually only Anna and I did coz' we didn't wanna eat out. But we ended up going out after a while, dressed like complete nerds. And I'm serious on this one..I was wearing a checkered scarf, and checkered shorts and a striped shirt. Definitely a social outcast at first glance. Anyway, THANKS KRIS FOR LENDING ME THE SCARF~
Then......I don't remember anything except Kris and I got really bored we went off to try skinny jeans. And then..we lost Anna -_____-
Right. Fi has accomplished something =)
She finally went to a bar..and had a non-alcoholic drink WHEEEEEEEEEE... We tried to look older actually, and I think we succeeded? Idek. But damn, walking around that stupid place clad in a spaghetti strap is seriously kinda...cold.
...I don't remember anymore.
Oh wait, now I do.
I played Playboy with Yann and Shan on the PS2. So this came to be:

Y&E: SEX IN THE SHOWER WHEEEEEEEEE~~
Y: Make her boobs bigger.
E : *enlarges cyber boobies of an Indian chick in Playboy*
Y : Ehhh I want them to have sex in the shower.
E : OKAY!! *happily makes characters have sex in the shower* *starts laughing hysterically*
S : SZE YANN AH WHAT TYPE OF CHRISTIAN ARE YOU?! FORM REP SUMMORE. I PRAYER MISTRESS LAGI WHAT THE CRAP?!?!?! WHY AM I WQATCHING THERE *covers eyes*
Y&E : ....
S : WHAT THE CRAP?!?!?! *pauses*........................................... Eh can have sex in the bed ah?

Lolz at that.

Today
Lazy to blog bout today. There weren't a lot of things today. Except maybe our cable car ride where we [Shan, Kris, Andrina, Sonia, Anna and I] kept on waving and classifying the people who were going up [as opposed to us, we were going down].
So this was how is went down.

Psychopaths : OHH ANOTHER ONE.
[cable car passes.]
P : HI!!!!! *waves like mob of deranged asylum-escapees*
Cable car people : O_o *stares intently at the bunch of 15 year old Malaysian girls waving like complete idiots*
P : >.> SNOBS!

or
P : OHH ANOTHER ONE. GET READY
[cable car passes]
P : HI!!!!! *waves yet again like mob of deranged asylum-escapees*
CCP : *wave back*
P : O_o PAEDOPHILES!
CRAZY IDIOTS!
PSYCHOPATHS!


Sadly, no one pleased us. It was either snobs or paedos. -_-"
So in the end we've concluded that..
Chinese people don't do anything.
Indian people are psycho and wave a lot.
..and Germans videotape us.

Yup, Germans do that. The last cable car had this one dude [and Kris concluded that he was German] that was videotaping us when we screamed "HI!!"
Let's just hope that it doesn't end up on Youtube. With the description reading "Trip to Genting Highlands in Malaysia where we encountered 5 Chinese and Indian girls greeting us with such luuurvvveeee"

Damn, Genting can be so fucking awesome with the right people




Now playing: Metro Station - Shake It

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 4:15 PM

3 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!