[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Skank!

Screwed my brains with: Anna Nalick - Wreck of the Day
via FoxyTunes

I need to rant about Gossip Girl.
Spoilers for Episode 12 over here.
Right, and there aren't any fullstops. SO you figure out what I'm saying.

WTF THAT STUPID JENNY SHE'S SUCH A BITCH WITH THAT DRESS PRANK OHH GAWD YOU EVIL EVIL LINDSAY LOHAN LOOKING BLOTCH EYESHADOW-OBSESSED TROLL BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NATE PICKED VANESSA OVER YOU BEAT THAT BITCH! OKAY FINE I DON'T LIKE NATE/VANESSA EITHER BECAUSE PERSONALLY I LIKE NATE/SERENA OR NATE/NOONE ELSE BUT HONESTLY YOU FRICKIN SUCK YOU LITTLE ANOREXIC SKANK MAY YOUR STUPID FASHION LINE DIE AN EPIKLY HORRID DEATH THE WORSE FASHION LINE DEATH IN HISTORY EVER!!!!!!!!!!! STABBITY RIP STAB STAB!!

*clears throat*

I be watching Heroes now, okay?

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 9:54 AM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!