[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Survival of the lamest.

Screwed my brains with: Matt Nathanson - All We Are

Because Jojo, my cousin is here and simply because my sister and I are psycho, we decided to have a tiny bonfire.
And that means food cooked old fashion, hardcore-survival-of-the-fittest style.
Okay, not really.
It's too tedious to elaborate. So here are the pics instead.

Me trying to get a stupid fire. EPIK PHAIL. That wasn't the bonfire after all

It got burnt.

BONFIRE~

Another epik phailure

Oh okay. WHEEE

For some incoherent reason, the streetlights seemed nice

Okay, my Christmas tree looks retarded....

But.It's.Sparkly

And it's the colour changing thing is so cute.And sparkly

FAIL!

Uh. Hello

Sis trying to put off my stupid bonfire

And me resurrecting it. I don't want my fire to diminish just like that. I love my fire too much

Gosh. I'm tired like hell. I was playing Silent Hill:Origins the whole day. It's really, really fun. In fact, I think I might love it more than Resident Evil. :)
KH:CoM's super nice too. Then again, it IS KH after all.

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 12:19 AM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!