[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh well.

I wanted to do this at 4a.m just now, but as expected, I woke up late. It's a holiday thing :)
So, review of my mostly phailed 2009 Resolutions upon 21 days of implementation.

1. Reduce the amount of times I say F--- to very, very little oblivion.
Umm. I haven't said it out loud, but I have thought of it.
So, PARTIALLY PHAILED.

2. My holier-than-thou plan
Hoshiet. This went spiraling downwards when I was rude again and again, and I didn't do my non-existent BM homework, which is really ironic since I never even knew it existed. So, that's just badddd.
So, EPIK PHAIL.

3. Slash the caffeine consumption by a huge amount.
OMG, I haven't drank coffee in 2 weeks! Kinda fail, but 2 weeks is a big accomplishment.
So, PASS and still going.

4.STOP CAPSLOCKING SO MUCH ON MY BLOG
-HAHAHAHAHA PHAIL!

5. Fix English
- Sorta? Maybe? Idek.
So, PARTIAL PASS

6. Learn Hokkien with Sonia!
- I had this resolution?
So, PHAIL

7. Delete 1000+ songs off my playlist.
- PASS~

8. Study, zealously.
Because Form4's a complete and utter bitch.
-PARTIAL PASS/PHAIL

9. Stop blogging so much. [Huge smiley sadley here]
- Dude, never going to happen. Never.
-PHAIL

By the way, I'm 42kgs now. How the hell did that happen?, I was 40 last Wednesday.
But seriously, my sudden weight gain is scaring the hell outta me, I'll tell you that.
Should be mostly because I've been eating so much this Chinese New Year.

AND I DON'T EVEN CELEBRATE CNY.

Or my metabolism rate has gone cuckoo..

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 11:39 AM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!