[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm [....] for liking Korean people

Blah. House [the hell is sukantara in English?] was disastrous. I can't believe how much we sucked at shot put. Out of 80+ people, *heavy sighs*. All in all, it was just plain bad in my opinion. I did so much better last year.
And high jump...can go suck it. I don't even know who's representing the house, and frankly, I don't think anyone else cares either. Head's up people, that's one of the bloody reasons we're always losing, no one cares. Meh, I don't want to jump anyway, I can't actually.

I'm going to keep posts extra short these days.
I hate mosquitoes.

And umm. Yeah. Picspam.When I finally get enough pictures. Everything directs back to Kim Kibum. ISH!

Can't resist. Must.have.pic.AT.least.one. Because I"m not that psycho of a fangirl yet. Unless you count screaming "KIIMMMMM BUMMMMMM" during running. Sighs. I am senseless.



Brains. I don't has it.Bye bye, Frenchie. I lost you to a French bitch and numerous other guys you've been secretly hiding in your house ohhhhh ohhhhh.

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 9:40 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!