[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shannon's face ≠ Kristal's pie.

Screwed my brains with: Hillsong United - Lead Me To The Cross
via FoxyTunes

Currently drinking : My first cup of coffee since 3rd January 2009.

I want to get a Pomeranian, and name it Capper, it sounds like the Cappu in Cappucino, see?? No no, screw that. I want an Affenpinscher because it sounds like a likely name for German Rum. I'm still gonna name in Capper
And then I want to have a son named Espresso and his birthday shall be on *refer to Kris' planner* Somewhere in there, I'll get another dog, a Coton de Tuléar [I Wiki-ed that XDD] and name it Mocha. Because I have this burning urge to say, "COME HERE MOCHA!!!"
And then I'll get a badass dog and name it Frap. It sounds like a tap dancing method, cool.

Clearly, coffee makes me high these days. So excuse me while I rub out my eyes in a pathetic attempt to 'lower' myself down. God knows what killing your conjuctiva can do to your brains, but I'll take my chances anyhow.

I become bipolar in school *beams*

Oh. I jumped today. Jumped high? Yeah, that. But I gave in to my fatigue and screwed the 4th and 5th try. I still want to jump though, just to feel that yellow bar knocking against spine while I tumble down helplessly and lie on that revoltingly green mattress for a good 3 seconds. By the way, did my shirt go up? It always feels like I'm flashing my upper body parts when I do high-jump. Fi, you're so good at it :) and Joevy, you're gonna get picked to represent our house :D

Man, I'm damn happy lar wey.
I should avoid talking like that at all costs.

And no, Uncle Chris, I don't like Miley Cyrus. Pfffft, you'd think I'd have a better taste in music that all those audio-challenged, HSM [and not BDSM WTH?] worshipping preteens.
I listen to The Strokes for Chrissake.

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 11:24 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!