[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, March 23, 2009

Holy Frickeroo.

Holy...FRICKEROO. I've been going around talking about Dragonball Evolution using the name James Chadwick in the same sentence. James Chadwick as in the guy discovered neutrons, NOT JUSTIN CHATWIN.
What's wrong with me?

Can't say I'm very happy with my results. For one, they suck like fuck. But it was what I expected after all, I didn't bother studying that much and besides, it's just first term assessment.
Right. Who the hell am I trying to kid?
IT MATTERS A LOT YOU FREAKIN DOUCHE.

Guh, Where's LJ cut when you need it?
ZOMGWTFBBQ ARGHHHH FUCK WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY FREAKIN RESULTS YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHY'D YOUR BRAINS FREAKIN DETERIORATE SO MUCH. STAB. DRASTIC.FUCKING.MEASURES NEED TO TAKEN.FUUUCKKKKKKKKKK

And I solemnly promise, if I get a B for English, I'm shutting my blog down. Period. ;]

Mid Terms in what? 7 weeks? Yeah, 7 weeks. And in that 7 weeks, I swear to God I'm going to study my arse off like hell. I can't afford to get a fucking C for Bio and Physics. And the nicest part, Miss Joyce said it was actually pretty good. PRETTY GOOD? A C IS PRETTY GOOD?
Fine, maybe in my class it's considered good [provided it's only half the class I'm talking about], but still. IT'S AN EFFING BLOODY C!
HELL NO.

Durga??
*goes off to tell marks*
Ezriann?
*stands up, walks to the teacher's table with Kris*
...
Ezriann?
60.
Kristagail?
*something*
That's good, what.
*turn around, start walking back to the table, heads hung down.*


Yeah, we have issues.
Time to be extra kiasu this year.

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 3:28 PM

2 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!