[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sidewalk to the crowd

I just came across a few lot of notes Deskmate-darling and I pass around in class and I've noticed, we get extremely high a lot in class, don't we? Those notes, and how we manage to bitch about almost every single thing the universe could possibly hold with oddly truth-bearing quotes stuffed in between each logic-deviating sentences seriously amazes and not to mention, startles. Didn't we have ANYTHING to do last time? me
Yeah. Form3, Geography period, it was a nice time :)
I'm glad we're still deskmates, Jill.

Don't know what was up with that.

......

I just beat Chains Of Olympus in 6 hours. Heh, I'm good.

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 11:18 AM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!