[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kids

HAPPY EASTERRRR

Heads up, I'm changing my blog URL. stepdownfalling.blogspot.com or something like that
See, that's what happens when you're in a church you don't want to be in for 3 hours with 2 stupid kids behind you whacking you with a candlestick and burning your hair and the worst part, there's another kid in front too. Kids can't stfu. How unfortunate for them. And thus now, I'm changing my blog URL after scribbling it on the Herald
But on Good Friday mass, I saw the tiniest heartbreaker, ever. Clare and Pat, isn't he just adorable? And we kept on commenting from on how quiet and adorable he was to the shoes he was wearing. Random Paedophillic Moment.
If I ever have kids, [unplanned!] I'm gonna make sure they grow up as good, quiet, gaming kids with good hair.
*shrugs*
Espresso, mummy loves you from 25 years ago. :)

Guess Easter's fine. I can eat meat now. :D

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 12:47 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!