[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, May 14, 2009

For hellsake, and because the History textbook and my hands have this mutual contempt going on, I'm blogging.
First off, I virtually failed my Biology test, completely. Irreversibly. Wholly. I'm not even going to try and come up with any pathetic excuse to blame it on anyone, this entirely my fault. My fault for not studying enough. And probably my family's fault for having prayers everyday. Mine for not drinking enough coffee [shame!] and, umm, would it be plausible is I said that it was my brother's fault for...dying in the first place?

Right. Shame.


"How can they even be best friends, they talk so vaguely! Like they don't talk at all!"

Right. Wouldn't you like to know?

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 3:37 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!