[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pimples and ulcers

----------------
Start hell singing: Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me

Grandmum needs a bit of credit for making me snort Milo out of my nose.

"You know, *grabs hands*, when your Grandpa and your auntie were sick, I asked her to pray for them. And then you know what happened? She prayed for your aunt, and your grandpa died!"

Oh, anorexic ol' lady of mine, you are awesome. How I love thee to polyatomic-sized bits.

I have a question to ask.
Am I really THAT thin? Cos', at GB that day, someone asked me if my jeans were skinnies, because they already look so thin and it didn't help that it looked kinda loose and that they weren't skinnies to begin with.
So yeah, am I really that thin? If I am, it must be the whole vegetarian thing, and the fact that I don't eat during recess.
...Which is, when you think about it, a bit dangerous.

Well then.
Eat more.
Oreos and junk food.
Amen, sister.

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 11:03 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!