[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Two left feet.

For the record, yes Fiona, I HAS A KID ON MY BLOG *GASPSHOCKHORROR*

Tag. Awesome since I have no stuff for a post.

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
I lol at Fiona's answer. But uhhh, I don't randomly get kissed at the lips, so I wouldn't know or care about any other places.. [See also. I'm a kissing vigin :D]

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Babies snore?! /Hell, I need my sleep/ My eyes were sore/ Mummy in Shanghai yet?

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with?
I quote Fiona's answer ''The PMR Smart People. haha.'' I do not belong there. I belong in a rural place in a rural country with 7 smart people within a 10km radius. And the best part, I'm not one of them.

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Not really. I do get what I want, but not all the time. I get things I REALLY want, and not 11.p.m snack cravings from 7/11. For the most part, I'm not spoiled. There's really nothing anyone can spoil me with. Too much of a geek~


5. Will you ever donate blood ?
Fi, you're an AB??? Lol, you kedekut person. And HELL YEAH, I would happily donate my blood. I'm AB. So go figure.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
When I was 5 to 7? Yeah.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
No. We're all gonna die anyway and saying I want someone dead is just making the whole process shorter. That person, whoever it might be should suffer 67 years of life and then just die. It's a slow, agonizing process. Twisted, maybe, clever, VERY.

8.What does your last text message say?
...I have no credit, you lidiot..

9. What are you thinking right now?
I'm gonna be alone in class tomorrow. Meh, at least no Kpop and someone shoving the guilt onto me. There, I said it.

1O. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
Odd but I'll go with the Piemaker. The Piemaker, right now. I want pie.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
As if I can remember, psshh. Okay, fine 12.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
Absolutely no idea. It's like asking me where I buy my food from. I don't care, but it's just there. And while it's there, utilize it, dammit.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Not in particular. PiemakerPiemakerPiemaker.

14. Who was the last person who text you?
Anna? Idek. My phone's euphuistically a mile away.

Ten random people I choose for me to continue this quiz
Dude, I do not tag random people. Do I really look I would go up to any random person on the streets and say "Yo homie. You've been tagged to do a tag on my blog. For shiz, yo."
And if you actually think of it, it's weird considering you can't walk in any random pavement in Malaysia without getting run over by a Mat Rempit.
You crazy people.

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 11:49 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!