[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Big.

I travelled from Ipoh to Teluk Intan to Serdang and back to Ipoh. Exhaustion overload, I tell you. I don't like travelling in cramped up cars much.
And I bought...............

a heckload of donuts and a printer. Potong stim. -.-

You know what? I'm just sick of writing angsty, depressing posts here. I don't like it cos' reading how fudgecaking annoying and depressed I am isn't the funnest thing to do on a Sunday morning.

But The Sister is back in varsity. I've to admit albeit grudgingly, I kinda hated her over the course of the 2 months she'd been here. But she did something exceedingly nice before going back and I like nice things :). So yeah, I love her loads. So, I'm gonna miss her but till she comes back, it's just gonna be me, Dad and Mum all over again. With no 4 a.m. visits from The Brother.

Went to UPM today. And damn, it was BIG. It was like 10 MGS', including the field! And their medic faculty was just wow-worthy.

Would't it be cool if that bus was a transformer?
Ohhh. It's name is Plusliner!
If Malaysian cars transformed, it would be cool la!
Yeah yeah. They'll have names like Kancil and Wira and Kenari and Saga.


Kancil, ROFLOL.

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 9:28 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!