[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The skyscraper disease

This is fricken perplexing. But honestly, your little sister? Btching about me to your little sister? Geezers, get a life and perhaps a quieter mouth. And smaller jugs xD

I think some people are way to caught up bitching to even recognize that their btching object is right in front of them. You wanna btch? Do it right. To the right person, not your 11 year old sister.N00b.

I guess today could be summarized in one word = Fight. And I have 3 perfectly apt scenarios to match it.
Number 1. Some Indian chick who shall remain undisclosed [cos' she might come and scream at me if one of her fans [???] reads this and spills.]came and shouted at one of my classmates today after recess. It was rude on all levels and a bit annoying since I'm not one for people screaming in irritating accents with reiterated words. But anyway, I'mma post the excerpt here so you can judge at how stupid those girls were.

WATCH YOUR MOUTH BLAH BLAH. SOMETHING SOMETHING MY FRIENDS BLAH BLAH WATCH YOUR MOUTH RRRAWR
SHUT UP AND GET LOST BLAH BLAH YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH BLAH.
-____________- A-holes.


For the sake of our beloved repainted walls of 4Sc3, shut the hell up. You got a problem, fix it between yourselves. What's the deal with letting the whole bloody world know about how fudgecaking resoundingly immature and impulsive you are? I mean seriously, weblogs were invented for a reason. Ergo, you have people like me who btch constantly on MY BLOG.. You don't see me doing it with a nasal 1000Db loud voice in public now do you? Go settle your case in court if you can't come to terms in a normal, diplomatic conversation, not our 4Sc3 classroom.

And this isn't much of a fight. Still, I have an urge to post this.

"You're biased."
"Oh okay."
"You're supposed to say what."
"Oh... WHAT?!"

Jill, darling love of my life, icing to my honeycake, I AM biased, my dear deskmate. I'm biased because I'll admit it, I like being with them. So, I laugh. That same exact way, I'll happily admit that I'm happy being with you too. So I laugh too. But when there's nothing to be laughed at, I don't. Regardless if I was with you or them. Coz' then people'll get the impression that I'm a bit screwed in the head and that would be a tad bit mortifying now won't it? Also, my mood and my health tend to change according to the weather and because of that, I was slightly more perkier after the sun came up. Coincidentally, horoscope said the same thing. Odd.
But still, I was super tired so yeah, the crabbiness and hot-neck-syndrome kicked in.

Scenario 3.
Skin colour. Really? REALLY?
One word. Narrow.

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 4:47 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!