[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, August 31, 2009

3.03

----------------
Start hell singing: Frankmusik - Done Done

O_o I've forgotten how to write with a pen/pencil.

*shrugs*
Okay well, chronic(WHAT?!)cles of meh day[s]

Sunday.
Woke up at 7. Cursed at people. Went to Penang with the Mum, Dad, Sis. Got intoxicated with the car smell xD. Sang LOUDLY. Got kicked by Sis. Played Burnout Dominator since my old Save File was scrapped. Reached Penang. Found out that the requiem Mass was at 8.30 and we reached there at 10. Awesome, right? :D Spent the whole morning frolicking around the cemetery [?] praying for unknown people. Found out that I have a cousin called Riley who lives in England. I kid you not! Made a credible list..

Half-List Of Songs You Can Sing With Earphones Plugged On [That Might Convince Your Parents That You Are Indeed, Gay.]

- Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You
"You are the girl that I've been dreaming of ever since I was a little girl"

- Teddy Geiger - She's On My Mind
"And she said goodbye
I think about it all the time
She's on my mind
I wish I had her in my life
Well She said goodbye
She said goodbye"

- The Academy Is...- About A Girl
"One song about a girl
Can't breathe when I'm around her
I'll wait here everyday
In case she'll scratch the surface
She'll never notice"

- Forever The Sickest Kids - She's A Lady
"I'm in love with the girl I hate
She enjoys pointing out every bad thing about me.
I'm in love with a critic and a skeptic, a traitor
I'd trade her in a second."

- The All-American Rejects - Damn Girl
"Damn girl
Dry your eyes
You stole my heart and then you kicked it aside
No girl you cant see
When hes inside you
Know there's no room for me"

- Rooster - Come Get Some
"Are you gonna shout it from the rooftops honey?

Tell me I'm the only one,
Kick him to the curb baby don't stop running,
Tell me are you gonna come get some,
Did you ever ask yourself the question,
Where the hell did I go wrong?
'Cos you know when it's through I'll be waiting for you,
So tell me how you're gonna come come get some?"

Okay fine, maybe not Rooster but hey, the song rules hell, so why the fudgecake not? :D

Eff this, I can't give you an in depth explanation of my day.

I went for Sonia's Confirmation BBQ 3 hours late, talked and talked and drank Coke xD Watched Rugrats and that Creepy cartoon with the kids. Tried to explain what's 'jizz in my pants' to Sonia. Utter phail. And uhm, HER DOGS ARE ALL SO DARN CUTE. Rottweilers and Labradors get really boring after some time..
Sang What's My Age Again? with the Blink-182 buddies. Wicked awesome.

AND, we slept at 3.03. Awesome, right?
Okay fine la my phone runs 15 minutes fast but still, 3.03 sounds cool right?

Conclusion : Andrina has mood swinging body parts, Sonia's nose runs marathons and she has designer things. Eg : Levi and LV and Marc Jacobs xDDDD

Monday.
Oh hey, Happy Birthday Malaysia. Live your life, despicable thing.
Went out with Andrina, Sonia, Marc Jacobs/Bryan, Shannon and Terence. Sure felt like there were more people though. It was kinda boring though, *shrugs* must be the H1N1 or something.
Wonder what happened to all the talking? AND ZOMFG EWW WE SAW SOMETHING DISTURBING. *shudders*

Lolcopter at the game shop.

"...I want a business card *grabs one*"
"He's cute."
"I KNOW RIGHT?! *waves business card*"
"I WANT ONE!"
"Does he look like an [random name] or [random name]?"
"Dunno la. He damn cute la! GO ASK HIM!"
"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Take both the cards!"

Seriously la, the guy's damn cute in a nerd way. AND ZOMG, he said 'No' in Tamil to me. Kinda odd but he looked so cute doing it so xD I think he recognized Shan and I cos' we go there a hell lot. I guess he didn't think we were best friends too xD

I still think we pissed him off a bit but dammit, Idek, what do you say to people like him?

I don't care-are-are-are-are-are
Song's so addictive.

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 11:12 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!