[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh Lol.

Damn, their Confirmation rocked.

So yeah, 'HAPPY CONFIRMATION' to:
You are now, in the words of the bishop, ready to join the seminary and convent.

FINE LA. I ADMIT, I'm jealous, SIKIT. No, VERY. No, slightly.
And holy crap, you guys are NOT, I sternly repeat, NOT coming to my Confirmation. Neither are you gonna hold up a board saying "WE LOVE YOU,EZZ!" I'll kick you out of the church XDD

ANNNNNNDDDDDD, honorary mention, HALLE BERRY ANNA LOI IN A DRESS. ABOVE THE KNEE. WITH HIGH HEELS.

Pics should be up on blogs soon. I didn't bring my camera :\

Even Terence/DADDEH came. Poor dude went to OMPH and then texted me saying he didn't know it was SMC. Doesn't matter cos' he got there anyway.

There's currently a Choc Indulgence cake in my fridge that's begging to be eaten, SO BYE~

[Edit]
OH YAY GOT ONE!


Notice the ones in white, don't they look GORGEOUS?!
And the non-Confirmants people are wearing black, grey, or whatever shade of brown/green that is.
Ftr, Sonia, you don't look much like an Elizabeth to me. But can I still call you Lizzie? :D

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 10:01 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!