[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What the fudgecake is MY problem?

"Nothing in life is permanent. Death is the only exception."

I found today a wee bit morbid than usual. I think Sonia'll agree here :D
I GOT PASTA FOR YOU.
I'm alone, I tell you. Dead alone for the hols.

I'm just gonna go watch a movie with my non-Catholic, Korean friends instead. Pimpin', oh yes. Let's watch おくりびと and I'unno, some madfunny movie... Like The Dark Knight :D

Walked around school today, high on ethanol-based hand sanitizer. BM marks were depressing because my rumusan was effed up. It was inevitable. I should've seen it coming when I did the damn paper. My piawai is just really, really screwed.
And our class choir? Let's just say the soprano line has been extrapolated. Even more.

..Rosetta Stone lol. It's a stone. Stupid Y! Answers.

You're an exaggerated version of, well, yourself.


Dammit, Confirmation retreat.Damn you Catholics.
Ezz, you're Catholic.
.......YEAH BUT MY CHURCH SUCKS!

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 7:15 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!