[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FLAIL!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGLOLMOMENTOMGOMGOMG

HE'S SO CUTEEEEEEE.
Dude, I can't believe I'm doing this, since I don't like kids and all but I'll make a damn exception cos' ZOMG GUYS HE'S SO CUTE

Awww, Prince Hisahito's wearing a kimono with cranes. LONGEVITY FTW~

Lol, he's third in line to the Japanese throne. See, I came across this SUPERADORABLE face in Monday's Star paper and I flailed with Jo about him today.

When he turns....6 feet tall [11111!!1111], people are gonna be saying PRINCE WILLIAM WHO? Honestly though, how can you not find that cute, right? :D He's gonna be such a heartbreaker pemecah-jantung!

...I think I'm gonna get my period next week, it would explain the whole maternal vibe going on.

But still, kare wa kawaii desu!
My Japanese is limited, so umm yeah.

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 3:41 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!