[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lets get hit by trains and do it all over again

Pfft. My parents are in Chemor attending Hindu prayers [ Someone died, AGAIN], there's no food at home and to top to off, I have school tomorrow.

Yeah, life's a PMS-ing canine, alright.

Buses And Trains. Sort of like those songs you listen once in an exhaustively long while, but can never remember to download it. And when you finally do, you can't stop listening to it. After that, you start to get worried, who knows - maybe you won't like those songs after listening to them 120 times a day, maybe it's better if it plays in once in an exhaustively long while.

Exhaustively.

Ezri's repeated self-dialogue for the past 6 days
ZOMG. SWOONNN. Who gives a damn if he's gay? I'd tap that! SEX ON LEGS, PEOPLE. HAHA BITCH GOT PWNED. 10AM 10 AM 10AM. IT'S LITERALLY SILVER. HOLY CRAP THOSE FUDGECAKING GUNS ARE TO DIE FOR. I WILL HONESTLY DIE A HAPPY WOMAN IF I MEET THIS MAN.

I'm a teenager. Impulsiveandcompulsively obsessed with either good-looking Korean men or hot chicks from movies with robots.. This is natural, so if you're a middle-aged adult who doesn't comprehend any of my fangirl shenanigans, I've no time to elucidate what's already SO goddamn clear. :)

This is an oddly reflective post. Too bad not much sense is coming out of it though ;P

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 8:54 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!