[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 8, 2009

I. Don't like leaving the endless comfort of my home.
Also, I. Don't like kids.
In addition to that, I. DON'T LIKE GETTING BUGGED BY KIDS.
Subfact to that, I don't like buying bottles of isotonic drinks for kids, they become more energetic, and thus, more manic. I hate that.
Plus, I HATE GETTING MY HAIR BOTCHED. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE it.
Ultimately, I hate having my weekend ruined.

If any one these scenarios were actual people, here's a clip of what I'd say.



It's not vague, it's perfectly out there.

Yeah, I might sound like a fudgecaking brat who's morally devoid. I'll willingly admit that, minus the brat part. But honestly though, I'm human. Give me a damn break, okay? I need daily whinging to get me by, and this is how I do it. I'm conceited like that for staying adamant on everything going my way, but wouldn't you be annoyed if YOUR plans deviate? Same thing here. I'm just fricking annoyed for having my weekend ruined, deal with it.

And I met a crazy transsexual cow whom I called a baboon. I'm awesome, I know.

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 11:50 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!