[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

11th Dimension

----------------
Raising hell with: Friendly Fires - Strobe

I stayed up the whole night :D Granted, it may not be the best achievement ever when put on a podium next to Phelps' 8 medals or something, but for this constantly sleep-deprived chick over here, it's a Da Vinci masterpiece :D

Sorry for the metaphors or euphemism or whatever you called those [there's a simpler word, I just can't remember], I'm psuedo-disgruntled and mostly muddled but 101% sane.

Lemme recap what I did the whole night.

Watched Leverage. TWICE

Easily one of the best shows to come out this year. PARRKERRRR :D

Played Kingdom HeartsThis game, will FOREVER bring me nothing but good memories. It was one hell of an RPG, one hell of a video game.

Killed a lizard. With Spray
DIE TRAVESTY DIE

Watched Cash and Burn
It was sad

WATCHED THE POWERPUFF GIRLS
:DDDDDD

Screamed at Jack, Pogo, Roofie, Whimpers
[For making and awful lotta noise at 3 am. Gosh, dogs]

ALL THE FUN THAT WE HAVE~~
"Till you're pissing on my coffin". - Blessme :D

Humbug, I can't remember. Meh.

Oh yes. PRETTYBOYTALKEDTALKEDTALKEDONTHELINEGOSHPRETTYBOYISPRETTYDARN CHARMINGISN'THE.

Now, go back. Before I perform grand theft auto. Grand theft human. Whatever

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 8:08 AM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!