[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

UM-BER-EL-LA

----------------
Raising hell with: Oasis - The Shock of the Lightning

It's so sad knowing Noel isn't in Oasis anymore. :(
Yeah, it's a statement, full of T_T-ness. What's Oasis without Noel Gallagher? Dammit. I shall drown my sorrow in depressing Britpop songs.

Sister and I got really bored, and hungry but mostly just bored just now. Prompted by our hunger [For real. We get hungry alot when it's that time of the month ;D], we walked. A long walk, that is. To that new KFC near our house. We could've just cycled there but walking seemed better. WITH AN UMBRELLA :D The KFC looked kinda nice actually, it looked like Starbucks. WTF right? I definitely did not see this coming. And we sat. And ate. and She went to cut her hair while I walked around aimlessly. There was a PUSAT MEMANCING UDANG TOO. HOW OUTRAGEOUSLY AWESOME IS THAT? PUSAT MEMANCING UDANG. A PRAWN FISHING CENTRE :DDDD

Yeah, I was THAT bored.

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 4:43 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!