[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 25, 2010

you're such a dork

[Link]
:: Whazzat? *clicks*
[Face turns from O_O to :O to :S to -_____________-]
Are you irked?

I DON'T WANT A LINK TO A WIKIPEDIA ENTRY FOR "NUDIST".
I couldn't care less if people frolicked around naked on the beach or whatever, it's their choice and I should just wear a blindfold if I actually did give a damn. It's a bit discomforting [eh? maybe we Asians are too conservative. Hell, isn't there a line between being conservative and sensible??]

But no nutcase, I DON'T WANT TO SEE A JPEG OF NUDISTS, OKAY?

I'm having an awful time getting that image out of my head.

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 3:56 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!