[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

GET OFF GET OFF GTFO

----------------
Voulez-vous la musique - Oasis - Lyla


FLOOK IT. No wonder it felt like I had no homework yesterday, I didn't write it down. FTS. Ah but at least my Moral is done. Now if only I can get a hold of my Physics. I'm starting to pay attention to Kefka a lot during class, she makes it seem like I don't have a choice in the world during Physics. Oh wells. I do admit, I have a very short attention span and trying to focus on something for more than 10 seconds is a HUGE chore for me. Yeahhhhh, I'm a goner for SPM :(

Dear parents of mine, tis better if you guys give up on that bitter dream on me becoming a doctor. Even I've learn to accept the fact that :-
a] I am completely stupid and made up of utter PHAIL.
b] I'm gonna end up dying by the time I'm 20 or 18 [har har] because of my diet coke addiction
c] It's not going to happen larrrrrrr

GET

OFF

THE

FLICKING

INTERNET

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 10:13 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!