[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Do the math

----------------
Hello, there iTunes - The Killers - Everything Will Be Alright

I'm guessing this post is going to sound rude. Questionably? It isn't targeted at anyone in particular, just the kiasu masses :D
See, I was wrapping up my chapter 9 of History [Gdi I can't believe I haven't done it yet. Exams are on Tuesday] and I was just thinking....why are some people so vexed about others studying?

Eg:
*opens up Biology textbook, highlighter in one hand*
"...YOU'RE STUDYING?!"

Exactly. I admit, I'm guilty of doing that but now that I think of it, I don't see reasonable point in giving a damn about what another person wants to do. Sure, if they decided to burn babies in Darfur, guess you can intervene but if it's just plain studying, what's the big deal? Competition? Seems to be it. But..no.REALLY, what's it to you if I studied? I'm not offending you, you're the last thing I would wanna care about when it comes to exams [no offence.], so what's up? Why is it so hugely incredulous if someone's studying or has studied? A potential threat? Ugh.

Imo [at least as of 10 minutes ago], it's just wrong and kind of disturbing.. Seriously, what's it to you if I studied? Or got an A? Or could solve a hard problem? Flattering as it may be, you honestly shouldn't concern yourself about me, don't you have other things to worry about???

Humanity shocks me sometimes.

Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 5:58 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!