[Not So] Caféine-intoxiqué..
________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, March 19, 2010

Here and Now.

----------------
Hello, there iTunes - Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart

"I don't know...Life is just so hard right now and I'm trying to get on, but it's really hard. You obviously don't know why it's so hard. "
"Bitch."

I didn't call her a bitch out loud but now that I think of it, I regret not doing so. Fact, I should've called her a whiny, pompous bitch instead. It feels like century-ish since I talked to Rach.. I'll hazard a guess at that since she IS talking like an 80 year old with bleeding gum disease.

Seems to me, she really hates her life. And how old is she? 21. It's kinda annoying to hear her say how much she hates her life and blah because seems to me, she's just discontented. She has a loving boyfriend, really cool friends, she's incredibly smart, pretty etc etc. But it seems like something's missing. Idk what, babies? Ughh.


Ezzrriiieeeeee worded out at 10:32 PM

0 page[s] turned..Fudgecake?!